(I honestly don’t know why I ended up with 17 again, but there you go.) Hey! It’s been a while. It was a bit difficult to top #AprilFEELSDay. I kinda shrunk into a pit of I NEED MORE and nearly died in there… until #FeelsRushIn.
There’s that Thing I did to document all the things that happened at Trinoma last weekend. But how much can a video say, really? (Aside from, THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN OKAY.) So I’m making it a tradition. GIFs. GIFs to explain all the feelings whenever #romanceclass decides to be even more awesome than it already is. Feel on, my feels friends…
1. Surprise! We’re having an event in, oh, less than 2 weeks!
2. You can sell your books! Do you have any on hand?
3. Remember, the venue was here? Just kidding, the venue is there!
4. There will be live readings!
5. Gahoates and Floates won’t make it, though…
6. But Alvarosa will be there!
7. Almenrosa too!
8. *arrives and sees the stage*
9. *Almenrosa finally debuts*
10. *Almenrosa performs a scene from my book*
11. “You look amazing…”
12. “I want you to be my girlfriend…”
14. *someone at the selling table asks where the ~prawn is*
15. In the end, the Little Free Libraries were overflowing!
16. We did it…
17. “Will there be a next one?”
Because there’s no such thing as overdosing on feels, see you at #romanceclass x Ayala Malls x Little Free Library’s next event: #FeelsFest! Save the date: October 22, 2016! We have even more surprises in store for you. ❤