[ What is TCSBC? ]
The Drink: Hazelnut Soy Green tea Cream Frappuccino
The Price: FREE! I used 12 of my Starbucks Card Stars. ♥
Actual Price: Php 210.00 (Around $5.00)
What I think:
This is my go to drink for when I’ve already had my daily overdose of coffee, but I still want to go to Starbucks. This is also my go to drink for when I’ve accumulated 12 stars on my Starbucks Card.
Quick trivia: Each time you purchase a Handcrafted Beverage with your Starbucks Card, you get one star. 12 stars entitle you to a Grande Handcrafted Beverage of your choice, with 2 free add-ons.
I love how creamy and satisfying it is. It tastes sweet, but not sickeningly so. You still get a hint of the leafy matcha taste but it’s not as overwhelming. Normally I order it with the whipped cream blended in, but for aesthetic purposes I opted to have it on top this time around. (I highly suggest you order it blended whip though, seriously, it changes everything. So, so yummy.)
Would I drink it again? Yes. I would drink it all the time if I could. ♥ But my thighs are already big enough and I can’t really go for too long without coffee.
You will like it if:
1. … you like a much muted matcha taste than normal.
2. … you’re a fan of the creamier and more sinful tasting drinks.
3. … you like soy milk.
4. … you want to experience how it is to drink the liquid version of that green tea Kitkat we all love. (I think this tastes better than that though.)
You will hate it if:
1. … you’re a purist and like your matcha just the way it is.
2. … you’re hoping for the punch of caffeine. You will get no black eyes here.
3. … you’re on a diet. Because after you taste it and you end up liking it you will totally want more. MORE.
– Order your Hazelnut Soy Green Tea Cream Frappuccino with the Hazelnut as a replacement, not an addition. The Hazelnut will replace the Vanilla syrup that the Green Tea Cream Frappuccino has by default. It will result in a cheaper and less sweeter drink, but nonetheless still good.
+ Add chocolate chips. I kid you not. Do it. Add it. There will be no regrets.
+ While you’re at it, ask them to drizzle some Mocha syrup inside your cup. Good thing: it’s free of charge. Best thing: It will taste awesome.
Sugar Bombs: ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◎ / ◉ ◉ ◉ ◎ ◎
Espresso Shots Fired: ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎
Personal Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆